Takeover: The nationality of our new owners will be (approximately) ?

The nationality (approximately) of our new owners will be ?

• American

Votes: 45 13.2%
  • Russian

Votes: 14 4.1%
  • from the Middle East

Votes: 160 46.9%
  • Chinese

Votes: 9 2.6%
  • Thai

Votes: 16 4.7%
  • Persian/ Monegasques

Votes: 34 10.0%
  • Anywhere else.....

Votes: 11 3.2%
  • Geordie

Votes: 52 15.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus we love a rumour don't we. So many going about now that I believe we could be sold, apparently Moshiri is the favorite because he wants Bill to stay involved in the club.

Perfect scenario for Kenwright, this is why we have never been sold in the first place.

Jesus we love a rumour don't we. So many going about now that I believe we could be sold, apparently Moshiri is the favorite because he wants Bill to stay involved in the club.

Perfect scenario for Kenwright, this is why we have never been sold in the first place.

Short term (i'd personally like him gone altogether) i would have thought.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...omes-billionaire-helping-russia-s-richest-man

“My parents fled Iran in February 1979, just before the Iranian Revolution,” Moshiri, now a British citizen, said by e-mail. “My father was an army doctor who trained as a pathologist and later became a senior military judge. My mother came from Iran’s leading publishing house, Kayhan, which is now based in London.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

If it's him, i hope people won't use "Middle Eastern" takeover, he has nothing to do with Middle East, he fleed Iran when he was in his early 20s with his parents since they were part of the old regime that was overthrown by the Islamic Revolution, so i doubt he ever went back to Iran.

I google his name in Persian, apart from a famous painter with the same name, nothing about him

For me it's very weird how Usmanov was linked with us then suddenly he buys out moshiri his business partner who then looks to buy everton. Call me cynical but does anyone think Usmanov/Moshiri have plans to own both Arsenal/Everton and will use almost a joint funds? If everton suddenly splash £100 million on players no one will bat an eyelid as Moshiri is a billionaire in his own right.

Remember years ago when Steven Vaughan's name was associated with a takeover of Everton?

I suppose it's a matter of scale.
You certainly wouldn't have wanted him or his interest anywhere near the club...

Yet financially he (at least at the time) had the control over of a lot of a certain famous 90s Scouser's money who already owned a club.

Remember years ago when Steven Vaughan's name was associated with a takeover of Everton?

I suppose it's a matter of scale.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back