Takeover: The nationality of our new owners will be (approximately) ?

The nationality (approximately) of our new owners will be ?

• American

Votes: 45 13.2%
  • Russian

Votes: 14 4.1%
  • from the Middle East

Votes: 160 46.9%
  • Chinese

Votes: 9 2.6%
  • Thai

Votes: 16 4.7%
  • Persian/ Monegasques

Votes: 34 10.0%
  • Anywhere else.....

Votes: 11 3.2%
  • Geordie

Votes: 52 15.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Might have something to do with the fact they've got a state of the art stadium and come from one of the largest and most wealthy cities in the world. Or yeah, it could just be down to Kenwright mismanaging ... lol

They can also justify(!) £1000 season tickets - more than enough of their fanbase willing and able to pay for it

Might have something to do with the fact they've got a state of the art stadium and come from one of the largest and most wealthy cities in the world. Or yeah, it could just be down to Kenwright mismanaging ... lol
Arsenal have that stadium because they got things right on and off the pitch - that's good all round management to me.

We've suffered chronic upper level mismanagement since the '80's - every other top club recovered from the Euro ban except us. Why? We still had a decent team for the most part, up till Mike Walker but things such as refusal to back Kendall and Royle with money when we had half decent sides smacks of mismanagement long before BK.

We may have an opportunity to rise again here. After all, it was us and Arsrnal who came up with the idea of the PL, yet we have probably benefitted the least up to this point.

That may now alter.

Arsenal have that stadium because they got things right on and off the pitch - that's good all round management to me.

We've suffered chronic upper level mismanagement since the '80's - every other top club recovered from the Euro ban except us. Why? We still had a decent team for the most part, up till Mike Walker but things such as refusal to back Kendall and Royle with money when we had half decent sides smacks of mismanagement long before BK.

We may have an opportunity to rise again here. After all, it was us and Arsrnal who came up with the idea of the PL, yet we have probably benefitted the least up to this point.

That may now alter.

I agree about the bad management off the pitch, their inability to get a new stadium built\financed has really hurt us. Having said that though even with a new stadium in place we wouldn't be able to generate the kind of revenues Arsenal can just due to them being in London.

I'm just trying to be cautiously optimistic until anything is confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back