Takeover: The nationality of our new owners will be (approximately) ?

The nationality (approximately) of our new owners will be ?

• American

Votes: 45 13.2%
  • Russian

Votes: 14 4.1%
  • from the Middle East

Votes: 160 46.9%
  • Chinese

Votes: 9 2.6%
  • Thai

Votes: 16 4.7%
  • Persian/ Monegasques

Votes: 34 10.0%
  • Anywhere else.....

Votes: 11 3.2%
  • Geordie

Votes: 52 15.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

@Tramps_mate
cheers_law_and_order.gif

Thing for me is that we need revolution not evolution. Keeping Kenwright on in some role would only see the chances of the likes of Elstone and Martinez staying on and little changing other than the name of the owner.

I want a wealthy owner coming in who will make the big decisions and be ruthless with his expectations. The mid table everton cant carry on for me both on and off the pitch.

Thing for me is that we need revolution not evolution. Keeping Kenwright on in some role would only see the chances of the likes of Elstone and Martinez staying on and little changing other than the name of the owner.

I want a wealthy owner coming in who will make the big decisions and be ruthless with his expectations. The mid table everton cant carry on for me both on and off the pitch.

Imagine the new owner comes in on some false promises to the current lot and, feet under the desk, sacks Martinez, Elstone and Kenwright in one fell swoop

mIFPumk2GMSlPu_mwIPCQTRGUuv5g4huw3iW64EbHPak3rAy5usi2nkQYDG3gt2CfctvGvqAy_61tGkuZu8qAbdAYBM=w506-h285-n

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back