Takeover: The nationality of our new owners will be (approximately) ?

The nationality (approximately) of our new owners will be ?

• American

Votes: 45 13.2%
  • Russian

Votes: 14 4.1%
  • from the Middle East

Votes: 160 46.9%
  • Chinese

Votes: 9 2.6%
  • Thai

Votes: 16 4.7%
  • Persian/ Monegasques

Votes: 34 10.0%
  • Anywhere else.....

Votes: 11 3.2%
  • Geordie

Votes: 52 15.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing for me is that we need revolution not evolution. Keeping Kenwright on in some role would only see the chances of the likes of Elstone and Martinez staying on and little changing other than the name of the owner.

I want a wealthy owner coming in who will make the big decisions and be ruthless with his expectations. The mid table everton cant carry on for me both on and off the pitch.

I would have no issue with people who understand the club staying on. Elstone I would want rid, like.

As for RM, stop bring him into the equation. I'd much rather we stick with a manager who has a long term view point and has tried much more to improve us in terms of the quality of play that would attract better players etc than his predecessor ever did, than an owner who gets rid every six months. That never ends well...

That's all I'll say on that as it's not for here really, and one season finishing 11th does not make us 'mid-table'.

An owner who is willing to put his own money into the club would be excellent. Whether that means a redeveloped/new ground and/or/thus building a better squad. Definitely progress and would make it more likely we don't have to worry about selling our best players (which we haven't done in ages anyway and don't need to due to the TV money)...

I can't wait for the @davek mega-fume when it's revealed that after the Moshi takeover and the dust has all settled, that it's boys-pen Bill who is still running the club.

Thing for me is that we need revolution not evolution. Keeping Kenwright on in some role would only see the chances of the likes of Elstone and Martinez staying on and little changing other than the name of the owner.

I want a wealthy owner coming in who will make the big decisions and be ruthless with his expectations. The mid table everton cant carry on for me both on and off the pitch.

Martinez doesn't like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back