Takeover: The nationality of our new owners will be (approximately) ?

The nationality (approximately) of our new owners will be ?

• American

Votes: 45 13.2%
  • Russian

Votes: 14 4.1%
  • from the Middle East

Votes: 160 46.9%
  • Chinese

Votes: 9 2.6%
  • Thai

Votes: 16 4.7%
  • Persian/ Monegasques

Votes: 34 10.0%
  • Anywhere else.....

Votes: 11 3.2%
  • Geordie

Votes: 52 15.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Call it a hunch...
Everton takeover
Posted at17:10

A couple of tweets from Everton about the news that Farhad Moshiri has become a major shareholder at the club. The Iranian doesn't mess about with endearing himself to Toffees' fans...

Everton

Everton

Farhad Moshiri: "Bill Kenwright has taught me what it means to be an Evertonian and I look forward with excitement to working with him."

4:53 p.m. - 27 February 2016

Everton

Everton

Bill Kenwright on Farhad Moshiri: "After an exhaustive search I believe we have found the perfect partner to take the Club forward."

4:49 p.m. - 27 February 2016
Share this post on

I only went offline for 45 minutes and now this has been confirmed.

So in short is it a good thing he's only bought 49.9%? Whose shares are they he's purchased and how much has he paid?

Can I start planning my Premier League title route for next season or is it a little too early for that?

Bil
I only went offline for 45 minutes and now this has been confirmed.

So in short is it a good thing he's only bought 49.9%? Whose shares are they he's purchased and how much has he paid?

Can I start planning my Premier League title route for next season or is it a little too early for that?
Bill and Earl's apparently.

Very exciting times and I'm looking forward into hearing more about his plans including investment, the stadium and further share ownership.

Additionally, I'd like to see him offering some money to secure new deals for the likes of Rom to help keep this squad together.

His ownership and any promises of further investment could influence any future decisions whether the likes of Rom stay put.

Who's shares he bought? Have to admit gutted it wasn't the 75% unless he continues to buy out the other shareholders over the coming weeks/months.

If you'd asked me which would be the least suitable potential investor I'd have to say that Russian Oligarch's bitch would have been in the top one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back