Tennis !

Status
Not open for further replies.
You implied people don’t like him because he’s “Serbian and proud”. When really that doesn’t have anything to do with it.

It does for the media. Anything to do with Serbia will be downplayed if its a good news story. A Croatian would be getting feted by the western media and the powers who tell them what their agenda has to be.

Made up that Novak is grinding their gears - he'll be GOAT tomorrow night and will remain that way for an awful long time unless Nadal snatches another French Open to tie him.

The odds for this one are weird. Fernandez has had the tougher run to the final, so for Raducanu to be 8/15 to Fernandez's 6/4 is odd.

The odds for this one are weird. Fernandez has had the tougher run to the final, so for Raducanu to be 8/15 to Fernandez's 6/4 is odd.
Well I thought Raducanu would have been the Fav for the last 2 rounds on form and she wasn’t.
I backed her for both.
It’s a tough one to call this.

Do teenagers feel pressure ??

I thought Racucanu had some kind of panic attack at wimbledon not long ago ?
I actually blame that on the media here.

She was wearing England footy shirts doing interviews during Wimbledon as the footy team was doing well.

Over there, she’s said that she’s hardly even spoke to anyone, including her parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back