Thank you fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hold my hands up - I was sceptical as I have memories of those cringeworthy rs shows. However that had to move our players. Seamus said as much afterwards
I didn't share your pessimism @Bluerover as I knew ours was being done by fans. Real fans.
An 'anybody' can 'support' a successful team, and it is usually a nobody who does. Those are 'fans of football'
But it takes a 'somebody', a real Someone to support a team which strives honestly. They are 'football fans'. We are football fans.
They were there in there thousands and no walls were pushed onto defenceless people, no opposition coach was smashed, no bricks were lobbed at catering staff, no incidents of stabbings, no Ambulance crews assaulted, no rockets fired at opposition club headquarters, no exposing themselves or carrying out acts of gross indecencies to the amusement of their pond life following etc; etc; If their IQ was any lower they would need watering.
I could go on as their crime record is a disgrace, their charge sheets almost non-existent, and their shame is ziltch. Vile gits to a man.

This was always going to be remembered, for the right, but unreported, reasons, and boy, it is.

I didn't share your pessimism @Bluerover as I knew ours was being done by fans. Real fans.
An 'anybody' can 'support' a successful team, and it is usually a nobody who does. Those are 'fans of football'
But it takes a 'somebody', a real Someone to support a team which strives honestly. They are 'football fans'. We are football fans.
They were there in there thousands and no walls were pushed onto defenceless people, no opposition coach was smashed, no bricks were lobbed at catering staff, no incidents of stabbings, no Ambulance crews assaulted, no rockets fired at opposition club headquarters, no exposing themselves or carrying out acts of gross indecencies to the amusement of their pond life following etc; etc; If their IQ was any lower they would need watering.
I could go on as their crime record is a disgrace, their charge sheets almost non-existent, and their shame is ziltch. Vile gits to a man.

This was always going to be remembered, for the right, but unreported, reasons, and boy, it is.

Richy - what was he flipping doing. Now the cops getting involved - great game by him but that was stupid. Just leave it to the stewards

1651611077378.webp

I’m gonna be waiting for the team bus for the Brentford game even if I’m the only one doing it. We need to keep this up.
You won't be the only one there mate :celebrate: , the club have sent notifications to local residents to warn them about road closures ..... " it's highly likely that our supporters will want to meet and greet our team coaches again and should the number of people attending be anything like they were last Sunday its highly likely that the roads (Goodison Road and around City Road junction ) will be closed early ."
Brentford .....Team due to arrive at Goodison around 3pm so they are expecting crowd build up from at least 2pm .
Crystal Palace ....team arrival at 6.15pm , probable crowd build up from 5pm .

See you there ! :D

Each and every fan, whether it be at, Finch Farm, cheering on the bus as it leaves, the fans singing their heads off outside Goodison, the fans letting off flares, the fans singing their heads off inside Goodison, the fans going to an away match. Or whether it be cheering them on from any part of the world.
You are Everton.

Each and every fan, whether it be at, Finch Farm, cheering on the bus as it leaves, the fans singing their heads off outside Goodison, the fans letting off flares, the fans singing their heads off inside Goodison, the fans going to an away match. Or whether it be cheering them on from any part of the world.
You are Everton.
Small shout out to the guys with fireworks outside the Hilton Saturday night - naughty boys lol

Small shout out to the guys with fireworks outside the Hilton Saturday night - naughty boys lol
If it just happened to be outside the establishment that Chelsea Football Club took accommodation that night, fair enough. I dare say the concierge didn't advise them of the weekly pyrotechnics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back