Thank you fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I did see was someone opened the emergency exit on the coach and tried to get on. Security was having none of it and launched the fella. Recorded it on my phone will upload shortly.

Last edited:
The fans, to a man and to a woman, were magnificent.

As Tuchel said yesterday: we Evertonians were like a twelfth man and any team in world football would have found it hard to get a result at Goodison.

It just goes to show that we fans can make a huge difference, either for the better or for the worse. As hopeless as Benitez was, the toxic and atmosphere at Goodison during his tenure damaged player morale and undoubtedly lost us points.
Spot on mate.

It was ever thus :

Get yourself Faith of our Families -brilliant oral history of Everton. One priest admitted climbing up the tar coated walls to get in. They used to be let in free at GP

Get yourself Faith of our Families -brilliant oral history of Everton. One priest admitted climbing up the tar coated walls to get in. They used to be let in free at GP
I've got it somewhere, somewhere being no idea where it is. lol I dipped into it, I'll have to try and find it.

If it weren't for our incredible home support, we'd be down already. Make no bones about it, the fans are 'player of the season'. This is a case of a thoroughly miserable group of players being dragged kicking and screaming to (God willing) an outcome their own talent and self-determination would not have otherwise achieved.

And shouts of Kopite behaviour need to stop around this kind of support. If Liverpool where in our position, their fans either wouldn't bother showing up or would most probably would burn Anfield to the ground rather than accept their circumstances with any gratuity.

1 Evertonian is worth a thousand of those plastics, never forget.

If it weren't for our incredible home support, we'd be down already. Make no bones about it, the fans are 'player of the season'. This is a case of a thoroughly miserable group of players being dragged kicking and screaming to (God willing) an outcome their own talent and self-determination would not have otherwise achieved.

And shouts of Kopite behaviour need to stop around this kind of support. If Liverpool where in our position, their fans either wouldn't bother showing up or would most probably would burn Anfield to the ground rather than accept their circumstances with any gratuity.

1 Evertonian is worth a thousand of those plastics, never forget.
Thing is its not Kopite behaviour when we do it, the big difference is I bet 95% at least went the actual game, vast majority of the ones who do it at Anfield then go either home or the pub.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back