Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The 2015 Popularity Contest (aka UK General Election )

Who will you be voting for?

• Tory

Votes: 38 9.9%
  • Diet Tory (Labour)

Votes: 132 34.3%
  • Tory Zero (Greens)

Votes: 44 11.4%
  • Extra Tory with lemon (UKIP)

Votes: 40 10.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 9 2.3%
  • Other

Votes: 31 8.1%
  • Cheese on toast

Votes: 91 23.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I am saying it is not an objective piece of journalism. The author has as much a political agenda as I may have, arguably a greater one.

Hence my initial comment about objectivity.

It doesn't need to be an objective piece of journalism to contain factual information that is valid and relevant.

Quite an important day today with UKIP & Lib Dem manifesto launch

No coincidence Labour have been quiet. A strong surge in the UKIP vote polls suggest will eat away at the tory vote, perticulary important in key marginals. The majority of Lib Dem current MPs are fighting battles against conservative challengers so makes no sense to overshadow them today. (Although ironically it could be Labour which topples Clegg in Hallam).

So if it's a hung Parliament, who is labour likely to do a deal with and who is the conseversatives likely to do a deal with?

My personal opinion is that Balls is incompetent and dangerous, i haven't hidden this opinion.

This is getting ridiculous. I heavily criticise both Osborne and Balls and yet i'm accused of being pro Osbourne and that no one should be able to criticise him? My god.

I can't actually remember you criticising Osborne. Nowhere near the level you criticise Balls, which is strange because Balls has never been Chancellor. In fact, remember this?

I think Balls would be the worst chancellor out of the lot, i really do, i think he's completely out of his depth. Osbourne on the other hand i think is incredibly competent and incredibly smart. He knows exactly what he is doing

Cough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back