Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The 2015 Popularity Contest (aka UK General Election )

Who will you be voting for?

• Tory

Votes: 38 9.9%
  • Diet Tory (Labour)

Votes: 132 34.3%
  • Tory Zero (Greens)

Votes: 44 11.4%
  • Extra Tory with lemon (UKIP)

Votes: 40 10.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 9 2.3%
  • Other

Votes: 31 8.1%
  • Cheese on toast

Votes: 91 23.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you mean?

It's just that I am very wary of the current trend to cause a problem and then immediately and categorically state a convenient cause as though it were obvious. It stops proper analysis of the situation and probably allows the real culprits to carry on gaining personally at the expense of the rest of us.

For thou very worried about immigration, I appreciate some of the concerns you have.

You have the right to move freely in Europe too. Emigrate to somewhere where you're happier and use the system to your advantage?

Just a suggestion, something to bear in mind. I know it isn't always practicable.
But why should one have to consider it? Even if we were fluent in other languages, I rather like the country of my birth. Saying I can always leave to help the net migration figure is rather avoiding the real issue.

But why should one have to consider it? Even if we were fluent in other languages, I rather like the country of my birth. Saying I can always leave to help the net migration figure is rather avoiding the real issue.

I'm not suggesting it solves the problem, just something to bear in mind.

Q1 is about the national debt... Let's go to Nigel Farage... ''we need to cut foreign and and come out of the EU''.

Think that's gonna be his answer to everything tonight.

They arent looking straight at the camera this time. Creeped me out when they did that in the last one.

"Now is not the time to provide tax cuts for the rich." - Nigel Farage

That's not exactly a "No" Nigel - that's saying you wouldn't do it 2015.

Q1 is about the national debt... Let's go to Nigel Farage... ''we need to cut foreign and and come out of the EU''.

Think that's gonna be his answer to everything tonight.

If people are going to ask the same questions they will get the same answer. Unless they are allowed to make new answers up, but that sort of goes against what they are trying to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back