Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The 2015 Popularity Contest (aka UK General Election )

Who will you be voting for?

• Tory

Votes: 38 9.9%
  • Diet Tory (Labour)

Votes: 132 34.3%
  • Tory Zero (Greens)

Votes: 44 11.4%
  • Extra Tory with lemon (UKIP)

Votes: 40 10.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 9 2.3%
  • Other

Votes: 31 8.1%
  • Cheese on toast

Votes: 91 23.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
11156269_10153904061823782_8267215651205253869_n.jpg

Dave in your post you mention panic in Tory camp, I was only saying essentially they are not the only ones, no doubt all the parties (behind closed doors) are having panic moments.

Dave in your post you mention panic in Tory camp, I was only saying essentially they are not the only ones, no doubt all the parties (behind closed doors) are having panic moments.

Last week the tories had a major wobble, pretty obvious shift in strategy since then. This week except for the no show last night they've had a decent week. The polls have narrowed an awful lot, survation have them ahead. As a staunch Labour support that worries me, it's only the second time since 2011 survation have had the tories ahead.

What's the general view of Call Me Dave's no-show across the media? I've seen nowt but the Grauniad today and that hasn't commented much at all. I got the feeling it was a big F-up, watching last night.

Bruce (without even getting into the pre-supposition that owning is intrinsically better than renting - which it isn't), is it really that hard to comprehend that any LA should have a certain amount of social housing at any one time to house those who either can't buy or don't want to buy? If the Local Authority sells to the sitting tenants, how does it cater for the needs of the next generation looking for social housing?

Exactly.

If it is so right that tenants should own their own homes, why aren't there proposals to force private landlords to sell too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back