Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The 2015 Popularity Contest (aka UK General Election )

Who will you be voting for?

• Tory

Votes: 38 9.9%
  • Diet Tory (Labour)

Votes: 132 34.3%
  • Tory Zero (Greens)

Votes: 44 11.4%
  • Extra Tory with lemon (UKIP)

Votes: 40 10.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 9 2.3%
  • Other

Votes: 31 8.1%
  • Cheese on toast

Votes: 91 23.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

What's the point in 'Australian points style system' controlled immigration? What difference would that make to our country?

I dont live in Australia, so no idea. All I said was there is a difference between controlled and uncontrolled immigration.

What's the point in 'Australian points style system' controlled immigration? What difference would that make to our country?

It would limit the intake to the number that we need. If we need them, open the door, if not then close the door..........

Large series of bets gone on cons having most seats in the last hour. My guess would be someone has already seen one of tonights opinion polls due - not good news for Labour if so.

It would limit the intake to the number that we need. If we need them, open the door, if not then close the door..........

What a disgustingly selfish system. I don't want to be part of that. It's a bloody good job UKIP are so irrelevent that we won't get anywhere near an 'Australian style points based system'.

Large series of bets gone on cons having most seats in the last hour. My guess would be someone has already seen one of tonights opinion polls due - not good news for Labour if so.

Cons will have most seats. I wouldn't imagine they will get a rise between now and then to form a coalition though.

I'm not sure why you think that everyone would come here.

It was a number to show how foolish your argument was. If you accept that a hugely improbable number would affect jobs and housing then it's now just a case of deciding what is a number that would not.........

What a disgustingly selfish system. I don't want to be part of that. It's a bloody good job UKIP are so irrelevent that we won't get anywhere near an 'Australian style points based system'.

Then you could always go to the USA, or Australia, or Canada, providing you meet their entry criteria and quotas......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back