Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The 2015 Popularity Contest (aka UK General Election )

Who will you be voting for?

• Tory

Votes: 38 9.9%
  • Diet Tory (Labour)

Votes: 132 34.3%
  • Tory Zero (Greens)

Votes: 44 11.4%
  • Extra Tory with lemon (UKIP)

Votes: 40 10.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 9 2.3%
  • Other

Votes: 31 8.1%
  • Cheese on toast

Votes: 91 23.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pete, I am not denying 74-79 were difficult years, just as 79-82 were for different reasons. I am saying that the line that Labour screws the economy every time, just does not hold any credence when put under scrutiny.

If that 79 Labour government had not been replaced by the Conservatives this country would have been well and truly screwed...........

Sweden is so politically correct it is ridiculous. They have tried and I'm not sure if they succeed to ban boys from standing whilst they take a leak because it's offensive.

There are so many bizarre things going on in Sweden that we really should not copy.

Anyway, Milliband has missed a trick here. If he did a deal with the LibDems now, his chances in Scotland wouldn't change much and he'd still get the usual tribal voters voting for him. He'd have a near guaranteed majority AND he knows that the SNP will not vote with the Tories, so he could have power without the albatross of the SNP...........

Sweden is so politically correct it is ridiculous. They have tried and I'm not sure if they succeed to ban boys from standing whilst they take a leak because it's offensive.

There are so many bizarre things going on in Sweden that we really should not copy.

You mean this. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/13/sweden-left-party-toilet-stand_n_1590572.html

So they didn't.

It was a failed motion tabled by a left-wing faction on a local council, that people like yourself have extrapolated to "Sweden wants to ban peeing standing up".

You mean this. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/13/sweden-left-party-toilet-stand_n_1590572.html

So they didn't.

It was a failed motion tabled by a left-wing faction on a local council, that people like yourself have extrapolated to "Sweden wants to ban peeing standing up".

Hahahaha........"As a result, forcing men to sit while emptying their bladders will serve little purpose, since no man wants to shake himself off while remaining seated on the toilet."

Now their manifesto is public, and she is already banging on about who she will or wont do deals with on May 8th, I am assuming that Sturgen is going to examined Paxo style soon.............

No, thought not.

Now their manifesto is public, and she is already banging on about who she will or wont do deals with on May 8th, I am assuming that Sturgen is going to examined Paxo style soon.............

No, thought not.

How much extra does she want us to spend......

So they didn't.

It's part of the right wing "logic" - we're all going to hell into a handcard because of political correctness and loony economics: all backed up with nothing but anecdotal "evidence". Pose some real evidence and you'll be met with the standard response, "Stands to reason dunnit?" In other words, the politics of the saloon bar in Surrey.

I like the fact that Sturgeon has offered 'the hand of friendship', which is very decent of her considering we are all British.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back