Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The 2015 Popularity Contest (aka UK General Election )

Who will you be voting for?

• Tory

Votes: 38 9.9%
  • Diet Tory (Labour)

Votes: 132 34.3%
  • Tory Zero (Greens)

Votes: 44 11.4%
  • Extra Tory with lemon (UKIP)

Votes: 40 10.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 9 2.3%
  • Other

Votes: 31 8.1%
  • Cheese on toast

Votes: 91 23.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There will 100% be a coalition if, on the day, it meant Miliband would get to number 10. Hell, let's be honest, if I was in his position I'd do the exact same thing. If the SNP and Labour get enough seats, they'll work together and that's why they're dangerous.
Did the Tories in the last election ever pledge they would go into coalition with the Lib Dems? NO - total hypocrites

Nigel-Farage-boards-the-Grimsby-pilot-boat-during-campaigning-in-Grimsby.jpg
old pic jokes been done to death on the media everywhere good pic though!

im a bit confused about the labour/snp thing...miliband ruled out a formal deal, but does this mean they are unlikely to be a coalition if seats allowed it??
they could do it with a supply and demand deal( they back Labour on major issues,) without a fomal coalition, to be honest, i wouldnt believe anything at the moment till the votes come in, if power is on offer watch these red lines get binned.
Labour could sit back let the tory /libs in knowing they could out vote them with the snp ect and force another election its all up in the air, i dont think the snp will get the number of seats they think there going to get as a lot will say they are voting for them in public, but do something diffrent when it comes to voting on a slip, as they did the last time out.

what evidence/intelligence is there of terrorists arriving here on boats?

Why wouldn't they come over in boats? The EU have said they'll be rescuing anyone in these boats and bringing them to Europe. Which would mean more and more boats coming. If you were isis why wouldn't you send a load of your terrorists over in these boats?

Why wouldn't they come over in boats? The EU have said they'll be rescuing anyone in these boats and bringing them to Europe. Which would mean more and more boats coming. If you were isis why wouldn't you send a load of your terrorists over in these boats?

is that ISIS strategy then? your using your own ideas about what might happen

they could do it with a supply and demand deal( they back Labour on major issues,) without a fomal coalition, to be honest, i wouldnt believe anything at the moment till the votes come in, if power is on offer watch these red lines get binned.
Labour could sit back let the tory /libs in knowing they could out vote them with the snp ect and force another election its all up in the air, i dont think the snp will get the number of seats they think there going to get as a lot will say they are voting for them in public, but do something diffrent when it comes to voting on a slip, as they did the last time out.

im guessing labour are banking on SNP having to kick out the tories whatever the deal

Don't quite understand what you're getting at
The Tories are making a big thing of hatred to the SNP after only in the summer they were begging them to stay in the UK - now they make them look like devils with horns when Labour may join ranks with them? - The Tories also have a history of propping up a SNP government at Holyrood in Edinburgh - the thing is the Tories will get any coalition they can for the keys for no 10 as they did last time no one voted for that did they!

im guessing labour are banking on SNP having to kick out the tories whatever the deal
there are all sorts of ways they could do it depending on just how many seats they get , a lib /lab with a few irish and welsh votes could get them in without the snp if the polls are anywere near correct.
its a bloody mess, we will just have to wait and see, dont think anybody really knows whats going on just quess work.

There will 100% be a coalition if, on the day, it meant Miliband would get to number 10. Hell, let's be honest, if I was in his position I'd do the exact same thing. If the SNP and Labour get enough seats, they'll work together and that's why they're dangerous.

Perhaps you could explain why you think the SNP and Labour working together would be dangerous, for who and to what extent.

Clever by Ed this. The 'YouTube Generation' is full of Young people who can vote, and seeing this can quite easily influence them. Very clever move by Ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back