The 2015 Popularity Contest (aka UK General Election )

Who will you be voting for?

• Tory

Votes: 38 9.9%
  • Diet Tory (Labour)

Votes: 132 34.3%
  • Tory Zero (Greens)

Votes: 44 11.4%
  • Extra Tory with lemon (UKIP)

Votes: 40 10.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 9 2.3%
  • Other

Votes: 31 8.1%
  • Cheese on toast

Votes: 91 23.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course it does. Poor education has no link with Racism. Its just a different outlook.
You have missed the point of my post.

50514_31376104541_5840928_n.jpg

Either way, the poor will still be worse of and the wealthy will get wealthier no matter who is in charge and pretending otherwise is silly.

I've got no problem with the rich gettin richer.....

But NOT at the rate they do compared to the poorest (As is ALWAYS the case under the conservatives) and NOT at the direct expense of the poorest, neither.

The idle rich don't deserve any wealth whatsoever imo.

Just cast my first ever vote. If I'd have been a year older it'd be my second, alas I've had to wait. Never a better time to vote, mind.

Thankfully as I'm at Uni my vote for Labour isn't actually for the safe seat in my Liverpool abode, and is for a hotly contested Labour vs Tory constituency. Hopefully it makes a difference.

I see Ashcroft's last national poll has the race tied at 33% each to Lab/Con. That's from his prediction 10 days ago of a 6% Con lead.

I'm sure he makes it up as he goes along. Tory beaut.

All the polls are now converged at neck and neck and the forecasters have all seemed to move a little toward the Tory small majority party prediction (short of a majority and relying on their LD serfs and the backing of a party representing paramilitaries in N.I.). The Tories: still classy after all these years.

It WILL be interesting to see if the famed 'swingback' does happen, btw. I've been making my prediction on that basis all along too. If it doesn't come (and it's factored into the forecasts I mention already) the Tories are in big trouble.

Just cast my first ever vote. If I'd have been a year older it'd be my second, alas I've had to wait. Never a better time to vote, mind.

Thankfully as I'm at Uni my vote for Labour isn't actually for the safe seat in my Liverpool abode, and is for a hotly contested Labour vs Tory constituency. Hopefully it makes a difference.

nice one, imagine they did win by ione vote lol

of course in ten short years @FTY will be eligible to vote, bet he's exciteded

Final report from me on the Guardian poll projection figures

This morning showing Labour & Conservatives tied at 273 seats each

Lab&SNP 325
Con&L/D 300

Very promising.

interesting, what was interesing that i read in guardian this morning is the swing seats from tory to lib dem and vice versa will make no difference as torys wont get a majority and so will make no difference to their coalition total lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back