The 2015 Popularity Contest (aka UK General Election )

Who will you be voting for?

• Tory

Votes: 38 9.9%
  • Diet Tory (Labour)

Votes: 132 34.3%
  • Tory Zero (Greens)

Votes: 44 11.4%
  • Extra Tory with lemon (UKIP)

Votes: 40 10.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 9 2.3%
  • Other

Votes: 31 8.1%
  • Cheese on toast

Votes: 91 23.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we go then .......

Thanks for this thread. Can I plead that (some) posts are shorter in future and that time is precious?

Now vote for a party with an "O" in its name ... preferably two.

VOTE LOONY.

YOU know it makes sense

I agree mate. Just to add to that if a degree didn't help you earn more than £21k a year you wouldn't pay a penny of your debt.
Well, coming from someone who is at university now, the fees aren't ideal but the repayments certainly aren't going to put you in bone-crushing poverty like you're making out.
But 21k and then to pay tax and NI, jeez it's peanuts.

Sorry if I am a bit late to this one, but I want to chuck in my thoughts.

Possibly, he problem is not a fee, but rather when you start paying it back? £21,000 seems a little too close to the bottom to me, maybe £25,000? This way it really would not be felt by those who do not benefit financially from a university education.

Is anybody on GoT standing for any election today? If so, best of luck (unless they're UKIP/Green).

Ruislip. For some reason had you down as a Kensington chap.

Hahaha I am actually in Chelsea and Fulham, which has the largest % of Tory voters v votes cast hence my comment re safest seat. You are correct Ruislip has the largest majority but it is a bigger constituency.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-24522-1379344584-1.gif

Anyway, the main decision of the day....BBC or ITV or SKY for the results coverage! It's like FA Cup Final Day.

<or just go to bed instead>

Predictions folks?

Got a feeling UKIP will do better than forecasted - I think the smarter racists will have stayed in the closet until the ballot box.

LAB 35%
CON 33%
UKIP 15%
LIB 8%
GREEN LOL%

Labour minority government with SNP/Green/Plaid support is the smart bet, as is Call me Dave throwing his toys out of the pram.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back