The 2015 Popularity Contest (aka UK General Election )

Who will you be voting for?

• Tory

Votes: 38 9.9%
  • Diet Tory (Labour)

Votes: 132 34.3%
  • Tory Zero (Greens)

Votes: 44 11.4%
  • Extra Tory with lemon (UKIP)

Votes: 40 10.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 9 2.3%
  • Other

Votes: 31 8.1%
  • Cheese on toast

Votes: 91 23.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blimey. Two pretty good reasons not to vote for any party you think that about!

I was very close to not voting in the G/E and just sticking with the local elections instead. But I despise the Tory press, believe in the minimum wage, want some one to taking the issue of housing seriously, respect Ed's commitment to fairness and I don't want a referendum on Europe because it would be a disaster for the UK. I would also like the rich to pay more tax please!

You OK mate?

Oh, I'm quite ok......'mate'. I've said me piece without fear of being labelled as a 'random anarchist lover' or what-have-ya.

I'd be more concerned if I was appearing prima facie to be an establishment weasel stooge; one who thinks (deservedly) barracking MP's about practices that have made people's lives miserable/unbearable is 'dabbing about chaotically'.

But then again, I don't do the 'prima facie' bit as good as you do.

I was very close to not voting in the G/E and just sticking with the local elections instead. But I despise the Tory press, believe in the minimum wage, want some one to taking the issue of housing seriously, respect Ed's commitment to fairness and I don't want a referendum on Europe because it would be a disaster for the UK. I would also like the rich to pay more tax please!

That is a fine reason to support a party or not. Fair play.

Interestingly, until the last few days Milliband was as short as 4/7 to be the next PM, earlier today it was 5/6 for Cameron to be so and the support for Milliband had drifted to odds against.

In the last hour though, Ed is back to 4/5 to be the next PM, is there something happening nationally in the exit polls?

I'm left wondering when 10pm arrives and the exit poll is given what worth it'll have? I know the exit poll is a couple of hundred thousand strong in terms of those canvassed, but the apparent closeness means the margin of error still has to be enough to place a question mark over the party declared having most/enough seats for power.

Interestingly, until the last few days Milliband was as short as 4/7 to be the next PM, earlier today it was 5/6 for Cameron to be so and the support for Milliband had drifted to odds against.

In the last hour though, Ed is back to 4/5 to be the next PM, is there something happening nationally in the exit polls?
Betting odds are nonsense, laying off risk - unless the bookies are getting fed info by insiders to both party HQs: doubtful.

I'd take them as a bit of fun, tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back