Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The 2015 Popularity Contest (aka UK General Election )

Who will you be voting for?

• Tory

Votes: 38 9.9%
  • Diet Tory (Labour)

Votes: 132 34.3%
  • Tory Zero (Greens)

Votes: 44 11.4%
  • Extra Tory with lemon (UKIP)

Votes: 40 10.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 9 2.3%
  • Other

Votes: 31 8.1%
  • Cheese on toast

Votes: 91 23.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please point out where the DUP have been associated with terrorists Dave. I live in Northern Ireland. The only party to advocate terrorism is Sinn Fein. Sorry, not advocate but tolerate, in case I'm taken up by some pedant.
DUP no links whatsoever with paramilitaries?

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2004/oct/24/uk.northernireland

Peter Robinson denying the UDA were terrorists?

Never been any allegations whatsoever that the party or certain members had links with terrorism?

Is that what your telling me?

It was spot on, and I mean spot on in 2010. The same people and the same process has been used. I hope you didn't put too much on ........

Mate in the morning if Cameron becomes PM again my life will continue pretty much as before, so at a personal level nothing changes.

However for the poor, the sick, the elderly, those that require local authority housing, social and other services, kids in schools, this (if true) will be a complete disaster.

The perverse ideology (like Thatcherism) will prove hugely costly to the most needy, that's the tragedy of nights like tonight.

Shame we don't have a party to vote for that actively encourages society to work hard, have ambition and improve. Whilst at the same time pays equal attention to those who have fallen upon hard times and suffer I'll health ...

Like the parties we have to choose from, society unfortunately prefers us to choose one or the other.

All poor options with weak leadership in my opinion to run this country.

Are you an American too? Just saying...

Since its baseball season, no popcorn here - its Cracker Jack. Carry on, and best wishes.

Mate in the morning if Cameron becomes PM again my life will continue pretty much as before, so at a personal level nothing changes.

However for the poor, the sick, the elderly, those that require local authority housing, social and other services, kids in schools, this (if true) will be a complete disaster.

The perverse ideology (like Thatcherism) will prove hugely costly to the most needy, that's the tragedy of nights like tonight.

Exactly this for me.

Shame we don't have a party to vote for that actively encourages society to work hard, have ambition and improve. Whilst at the same time pays equal attention to those who have fallen upon hard times and suffer I'll health ...

Like the parties we have to choose from, society unfortunately prefers us to choose one or the other.

All poor options with weak leadership in my opinion to run this country.

Great post mate. I've always believed we need the Conservatives to grow the economy and Labour or the LibDems to bring social equality, it's a pity we can't combine them.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back