Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The 2015 Popularity Contest (aka UK General Election )

Who will you be voting for?

• Tory

Votes: 38 9.9%
  • Diet Tory (Labour)

Votes: 132 34.3%
  • Tory Zero (Greens)

Votes: 44 11.4%
  • Extra Tory with lemon (UKIP)

Votes: 40 10.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 9 2.3%
  • Other

Votes: 31 8.1%
  • Cheese on toast

Votes: 91 23.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I accept that politicians have to stick to the party line, but Ed Balls is genuinely on the BBC suggesting that if the exit poll is correct, it is bad for David Cameron.

Is it any wonder nobody listens to them?

Would you really trust him with our economy. He's a prat, a prize prat, who hopefully will be out of politics by tomorrow......

What type of kuntz take part in an exit poll though?

Most people these days are too busy looking at their phones and avoiding eye contact. When someone smiles at you whilst holding a clip board, it's time to cross the street.

I don't think it is done like that, a small sample of voters in each seat are approached after voting and asked to repeat their vote in another booth.

It is in a way as they've had their coalition majority slashed, but it is pure delusion to pretend that result would be anything other than amazing for the Tories.

True in a sense, but that argument is based on the theory that this was an election for a coalition of Con + LD's vs Lab, SNP, UKIP etc etc.

Well done DaveK, correct. Now look at Sinn Fein , Gerry Adams & Martin Maginnis. You are an intelligent man, judging from your posts, you tell me. Who has done time for terrorism and who hasn't. Am getting angry now, living here which you don't, so won't reply, but smoke it and see. That's all.

Yes, exactly - Adams and McGuiness are terrorists. My post was about association with terrorists, which you've just confirmed I'm right on haven't you?

I have no idea why your arguing this point.

Well
NHS in chaos, schools in chaos, police in chaos, the economy on the verge of chaos, more and more resorting to food banks. And you ejits voted them back in even stronger than last time?

Maniacs.
This 5x, what a load of numpties we have in this country, common working people believing the sh!t they are shovelling, I'm ashamed to live in a country where people think it's ok to go from 50k to 1 million people using foodbanks all done by the government of the last 5 years.

True in a sense, but that argument is based on the theory that this was an election for a coalition of Con + LD's vs Lab, SNP, UKIP etc etc.

It essentially is. Even in this best case scenario with that amazing exit poll, it's still a minority or coalition government.

It'd be a stunning Tory "win" though regardless. Strangely, the YouGov poll would almost feel like a Labour "win" now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back