Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The 2015 Popularity Contest (aka UK General Election )

Who will you be voting for?

• Tory

Votes: 38 9.9%
  • Diet Tory (Labour)

Votes: 132 34.3%
  • Tory Zero (Greens)

Votes: 44 11.4%
  • Extra Tory with lemon (UKIP)

Votes: 40 10.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 9 2.3%
  • Other

Votes: 31 8.1%
  • Cheese on toast

Votes: 91 23.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate in the morning if Cameron becomes PM again my life will continue pretty much as before, so at a personal level nothing changes.

However for the poor, the sick, the elderly, those that require local authority housing, social and other services, kids in schools, this (if true) will be a complete disaster.

The perverse ideology (like Thatcherism) will prove hugely costly to the most needy, that's the tragedy of nights like tonight.

No it won't. The difference between Labour and Tory on these points would be minimal. The real difference is that if it was Labour, the economy would get worse and not allow the funds to be available for the things that both you and I want money spent on.........

DUP no links whatsoever with paramilitaries?

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2004/oct/24/uk.northernireland

Peter Robinson denying the UDA were terrorists?

Never been any allegations whatsoever that the party or certain members had links with terrorism?

Is that what your telling me?
Well done DaveK, correct. Now look at Sinn Fein , Gerry Adams & Martin Maginnis. You are an intelligent man, judging from your posts, you tell me. Who has done time for terrorism and who hasn't. Am getting angry now, living here which you don't, so won't reply, but smoke it and see. That's all.

NHS in chaos, schools in chaos, police in chaos, the economy on the verge of chaos, more and more resorting to food banks. And you ejits voted them back in even stronger than last time?

Maniacs.

Get a grip mate....it's not like that now is it..........

No it won't. The difference between Labour and Tory on these points would be minimal. The real difference is that if it was Labour, the economy would get worse and not allow the funds to be available for the things that both you and I want money spent on.........

I'd gladly give up £20 a week or whatever the difference would be in a worst case scenario if it meant those who can't afford losing that £20 a week not doing so, including the disabled.

Let's not kid ourselves - the Tories will decimate welfare by their own admission; all they haven't admitted is who they're going to hit with the axe first with that £12bn cut.

I accept that politicians have to stick to the party line, but Ed Balls is genuinely on the BBC suggesting that if the exit poll is correct, it is bad for David Cameron.

Is it any wonder nobody listens to them?

I accept that politicians have to stick to the party line, but Ed Balls is genuinely on the BBC suggesting that if the exit poll is correct, it is bad for David Cameron.

Is it any wonder nobody listens to them?

It is in a way as they've had their coalition majority slashed, but it is pure delusion to pretend that result would be anything other than amazing for the Tories.

Daft assumption that the economy would become worse under a Labour Govt, based on what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back