Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The 2015 Popularity Contest (aka UK General Election )

Who will you be voting for?

• Tory

Votes: 38 9.9%
  • Diet Tory (Labour)

Votes: 132 34.3%
  • Tory Zero (Greens)

Votes: 44 11.4%
  • Extra Tory with lemon (UKIP)

Votes: 40 10.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 9 2.3%
  • Other

Votes: 31 8.1%
  • Cheese on toast

Votes: 91 23.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it makes any of you feel better, I'm guessing you're feeling like many of us on the right felt when Obama won his second term. End of the world, the county can't survive this, etc., etc...

Well, we have survived despite the many problems our country has and the ineptitude of our current government (both parties)

Great Britain will survive too. Too strong a country not to.

It's absolutely crushing to see everything you hold dear and believe in tossed out by the electorate...

The NHS, help for the poor and vulnerable within society. People are going to suffer. It was bad enough during the last term, it now looks like they'll have free license to do whatever they please.

If it makes any of you feel better, I'm guessing you're feeling like many of us on the right felt when Obama won his second term. End of the world, the county can't survive this, etc., etc...

Well, we have survived despite the many problems our country has and the ineptitude of our current government (both parties)

Great Britain will survive too. Too strong a country not to.

Most of us were delighted tbf.

Flicked over for 5 minutes of the channel 4 stuff and saw that millionaire woman from Sandwich off Gogglebox saying that people only go to food banks because it's free food and they can't be bothered getting a job.

Some people are so detached from reality it's unbelievable. Horrible toerag lizard scumbags.

I hate this country and most of it's people. Truly embarrassing.
apparently the money markers are happy though.

Hurrah.

Indeed. Just like they did in 1997, 2001 and 2005 when he told them to vote Labour.

Funnily enough, there weren't any complaints at the time.

Murdoch just backs the winner. SNP in Scotland this year proves that.

Indeed. Just like they did in 1997, 2001 and 2005 when he told them to vote Labour.

Funnily enough, there weren't any complaints at the time.

Not sure about that. Many of Blair's most loyal followers felt uncomfortable with him getting into bed with Murdoch.

A perfect storm for Cameron. Labour shafted by the SNP in Scotland and the Lib Dem votes have gone to the Tories. We all knew, in 2010, that Clegg had been done by Cameron. Everybody could see it but him. I hope he can look back and think it was worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back