The Absolute State of This Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
let’s get bk back. woooop
Not sure that's his point Matty lad, the whole saga of Mosh ownership is quite ridiculous, but before I go further, I wanted him, support his investment both on and off the field, but his approach for a successful businessman is rather concerning.

I'm sure there is a plan but, I genuinely can't see what it is, it's all very "scattergun" at present and has been, it appears since day one.

I said this previously but if you keep doing the same thing(hire, lose faith, sack) over and over again but expect different results and don't seem to learn from them, i5 begs the question regarding his Business Acumen in relation to his running of a football club.

No one wants the BK era Everton back, after all we have a new stadium, massive player outlay etc etc but NOTHING has changed on pitch.

We still aren't competing, we have huge financial issues, compounded by Covid, we are still to establish full clarity on Stadium funding, so WHAT IS THE PLAN EXACTLY?

It can't be to make money off of Everton, as we are so far off that for quite some time!

I don't see what the PLAN is, I'm sure some do but it ain't freaking obvious.

Eat, sleep, repeat ain't working tho.

Maybe Usmanov will make the difference.

I just don't see Mosh being successful and at what point does he cut his losses and leave us in a very, very dark situation?

Not sure that's his point Matty lad, the whole saga of Mosh ownership is quite ridiculous, but before I go further, I wanted him, support his investment both on and off the field, but his approach for a successful businessman is rather concerning.

I'm sure there is a plan but, I genuinely can't see what it is, it's all very "scattergun" at present and has been, it appears since day one.

I said this previously but if you keep doing the same thing(hire, lose faith, sack) over and over again but expect different results and don't seem to learn from them, i5 begs the question regarding his Business Acumen in relation to his running of a football club.

No one wants the BK era Everton back, after all we have a new stadium, massive player outlay etc etc but NOTHING has changed on pitch.

We still aren't competing, we have huge financial issues, compounded by Covid, we are still to establish full clarity on Stadium funding, so WHAT IS THE PLAN EXACTLY?

It can't be to make money off of Everton, as we are so far off that for quite some time!

I don't see what the PLAN is, I'm sure some do but it ain't freaking obvious.

Eat, sleep, repeat ain't working tho.

Maybe Usmanov will make the difference.

I just don't see Mosh being successful and at what point does he cut his losses and leave us in a very, very dark situation?
A little bit pessimistic. I think the plan is obvious. This year is clearly a year where the books need to be balanced.

Moshiri has hired what he feels are a safe pair of hands to keep the club in and around the positions we tend to finish. He will then look to make another big push financially for when the new stadium is built.

I do find it hard to see how an extra 10k capacity can help us to improve the incomings significantly. But it's been the situation for 20+ years that the directors or board have constantly said we need to move out of Goodison to go up a level, so there must be some substance in it.

If it wasn't for ffp I know these owners would be throwing money at the club and for that reason they can't be held to blame.

A little bit pessimistic. I think the plan is obvious. This year is clearly a year where the books need to be balanced.

Moshiri has hired what he feels are a safe pair of hands to keep the club in and around the positions we tend to finish. He will then look to make another big push financially for when the new stadium is built.

I do find it hard to see how an extra 10k capacity can help us to improve the incomings significantly. But it's been the situation for 20+ years that the directors or board have constantly said we need to move out of Goodison to go up a level, so there must be some substance in it.

If it wasn't for ffp I know these owners would be throwing money at the club and for that reason they can't be held to blame.
Its the corporate pound pal. Sadly Goodison does not do that. Hundreds spending hundreds soon shoots up your spreadsheets. Three pints and a pie whilst needed is not in the same arena.

I think 500 million spent and no progress allows a tad of pessimism !

We are in a mess financially, on pitch and at board level.

This is painfully obvious

Rafael will not bring stability.

Comes from the top.

There is no magic or stardust required to make football clubs good.

Quite a simple formula: appoint people who agree what good football teams play like and give them time and money to make it happen. It is what every successful club does. They know what a Manchester City or Leicester City midfielder needs to be able to do. They then shop for players who play like that and know they'll fit in with the rest of their squad. If you don't have that agreement you are screwed, and we are screwed.

Getting it right takes an owner who doesn't have a massive ego and doesn't regard it as his train set. Owners like this are really rare. We haven't got one.
Great post

I haven't felt as negative and pessimistic about Everton in years. From the bargain basement transfer dealings, the fact that Rodriquez is probably on his way out, and the dirty kopite pig we have as manager. We'll probably finish 12th or something, maybe top 10 if we're lucky, but it'll be a season of mid table mediocrity yet again. I'd say this will be the dullest Everton season, since the Sam Allardyce era.

The kopite will start picking a fight with the board, to cover his own inadequacies as the season goes on as well. He has form for this. The board knew that this appointment, would not go down well with the fans. Benitez himself knew, that his fat piggy face wouldn't fit, with some of the support as well. Both respective parties have made their own beds, they have no choice but to lie in them now.

I haven't felt as negative and pessimistic about Everton in years. From the bargain basement transfer dealings, the fact that Rodriquez is probably on his way out, and the dirty kopite pig we have as manager. We'll probably finish 12th or something, maybe top 10 if we're lucky, but it'll be a season of mid table mediocrity yet again. I'd say this will be the dullest Everton season, since the Sam Allardyce era.

The kopite will start picking a fight with the board, to cover his own inadequacies as the season goes on as well. He has form for this. The board knew that this appointment, would not go down well with the fans. Benitez himself knew, that his fat piggy face wouldn't fit, with some of the support as well. Both respective parties have made their own beds, they have no choice but to lie in them now.
Dirty kopite pig hahaha

I always thought the beak head was chatting sense in that infamous video outside wembley but I'm even more convinced now. Some heads within our support need an absolute wobble. I'm more disgusted with us than I am Moshiri or tapas bollocks. Southampton at home in a few days, win, win at all costs but back the shirt you bad beauts or do one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back