The Abuse of Heitinga on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to give him abuse at the moment but as I'm restricted by my own standars I can't get myself to do it. I hope caveo starts posting him pictures of poop.

Abusing a player doesn't help anyone. He's still wearing the blue shirt, i'm sure he'll cop enough from Moyes. Discussing his poor form in a public forum, telling him he's ****e to his face are two different things and no one wins in the end.

He chooses to have twitter.
He gets praise when we win, he gets stick when we lose.
If he doesnt like it, then he shouldnt use twitter to inflate his ego.

Lol.

So let me get this straight, if somebody signs up for Twitter then it's no holds barred and people can say whatever they like to him, and he either has to put up with it or close his account ?

No.
Harry Redknapp and Fergie are correct, dont have twitter.
I dont use twitter because I can send a text instead or an email. Dont see the point in twitter.

Way to totally miss the point. He has every right to have Twitter, he does not have to put up with abuse. You've totally taken Redknapp and Fergie's comments out of context too, they were referring to incidents where a player or chairman had said something stupid.

He must surely expect abuse after that performance, if he doesn't like it i'm sure he's more than capable of deleting his account.

You have to rise above the children on twitter, we can't just go all nanny state on them, just glad them plebs haven't found these forums.

I'd advise Heitinga not to go on twitter tonight and apologize again like he did Wednesday, just feeding them.

Possibly but you could forgive him for thinking it was aimed at him.

He deserved the boo's today, he was diabolical.
People pay good money and have a right to tell under performing players how they feel.
Especially players who consider themselves in the top 10 defenders in the world.

Players are aware when they sign up to twitter they will receive abuse if they play badly. Gibson wasn't strong enough at United when he got told he was **** and deleted it, Distin used it very well after his mistake last year in the semi final to say sorry.

Don't condone people who do send messages to the player, but then again I dislike the way people feel the need to tell others off for doing it... They are more than entitled to do what they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.