Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The Battle for Number 10 - NOT A Live Debate - Cameron vs Miliband - 9PM KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so funny, Milliband is awful, I wouldnt let that man clean my car let alone run a country.

I wish he would answer the bloody questions,

All I can see is more borrowing, more immigration and really screwing us over just like new labour.

Anyone that votes for this muppet gets everything they deserve.

To be fair to Cameron and Miliband, it's dead easy to sit on the sides and ask questions. Actually doing stuff is much harder.

Indeedy - more important was the questions from the public, rather than a sit down interview which they are drilled for every week of their political lives.

That's why the fact we didn't get a proper debate here is a travesty, because comparing and contrasting each response is not as easy.

What's the point in asking about issues about Tony Blair's time in office?

See this where we can only go on context, I look at Labour and all I can refer to is when they were last in charge with blair/brown so it is relevant, i mean they are labour arent they.

Are assuming that a party run by the unions is going to be different this time than last, we all slag off Cameron saying tories do as tories are yet this isnt the same for labour, need to get real.

5 years of labour will be just like last time I wish it wanst going to be but I fear it will be

Indeedy - more important was the questions from the public, rather than a sit down interview which they are drilled for every week of their political lives.

That's why the fact we didn't get a proper debate here is a travesty, because comparing and contrasting each response is not as easy.

Even the Q&A with the audience was scripted though. I'd be amazed if they didn't have the questions before hand.

Can't believe he went down the Syria route... the amount of people that died because he wanted some political points on Cameron makes him far worse than anything Blair did (which is why I will never vote for him despite voting Labour many times before)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back