Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The Battle for Number 10 - NOT A Live Debate - Cameron vs Miliband - 9PM KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe he went down the Syria route... the amount of people that died because he wanted some political points on Cameron makes him far worse than anything Blair did (which is why I will never vote for him despite voting Labour many times before)

Wouldn't go that far, but that's sort of why I said "blooper". He recovered it slightly though - halfway through I thought he'd wrote the headlines and sabotaged himself.

Pathetic of Paxman to be reducing it to playground bullying on the way he looks.

Cheap Cheap shots, what the frig does it matter how he looks or sounds, it's what he says.

Pathetic of Paxman to be reducing it to playground bullying on the way he looks.

Cheap Cheap shots, what the frig does it matter how he looks or sounds, it's what he says.

He had no choice, as he had no policy to attack him on, except the legacy of the Blair/Brown governments.

That's both a good and bad thing for Miliband - good, because it gave him a platform to show his personality (bizarrely, he seems to actually sort of have one!) and bad, because it highlights he has no substantive policies to critique six weeks out from an election.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back