Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The Battle for Number 10 - NOT A Live Debate - Cameron vs Miliband - 9PM KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's be honest, the British are self absorbed whoppers and rate their own misguided opinion too much.

As a result many of you get the government you deserve. For all that Labour has become a shell of itself, I can't get over any populus that would vote for the tories more than any other options, never mind the UKIP getting all popular.

Turn off the reality TV shows, swerve the hyperbole and read some policy you tubes.

Milliband battered the shiny faced lizard man there. Tory boy's refusal to accept a debate is now looking understandable, he looked like he resented even having to answer questions from the oiks, wanted to be anywhere else than having to explain himself to undereducated masses.

His superior attitude is now coming to the fore and he now has only 42 days left in office.. tick tock, tick tock.

1) A win is a win. David Cameron is entitled to celebrate victory.

2) But, given Ed Miliband’s personal ratings before tonight, Miliband is the man who has outperformed his benchmark - quite significantly.

Let's be honest, the British are self absorbed whoppers and rate their own misguided opinion too much.

As a result many of you get the government you deserve. For all that Labour has become a shell of itself, I can't get over any populus that would vote for the tories more than any other options, never mind the UKIP getting all popular.

Turn off the reality TV shows, swerve the hyperbole and read some policy you tubes.

Is that a call to arms for all Lib Dems on GOT there Ming?

Surprised, I'd have had Miliband slightly ahead

Means nothing, tories probably clued their voters into the vote. No idea what it was...well it was a vote on their respective performances but dont know where one could've voted in it.

Milliband comfortably outperformed the stumbling, sweaty friend of Jeremy.

I'm no fan of Miliband at all, and personally think this election is a choice between a douche and a turd, but honestly thought Miliband would have polled a win there by about 60/40. Weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back