Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The Battle for Number 10 - NOT A Live Debate - Cameron vs Miliband - 9PM KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbf Cameron has won in the long term because he doesn't have to debate again and thus giving Miliband little opportunity to improve his personal ratings.

Can see why Labour were really pushing for the tv debates and the Tories weren't. Cameron can't perform without his rabble behind him

They're both Tories except one is slightly to the left of the other. What does Miliband have in common with working people, nothing at all. This is going to be one of the worst elections ever for voter apathy and expect big gains from UKIP and other right wing monstrosities, as they are the only ones who are saying what working people want to hear.

You need to go back to the 1950's to find leaders with working class roots. UKIP are in course to win 4 seats. 4. Don't insult working class people by saying they want to hear racist UKIP rhetoric.

Tbf Cameron has won in the long term because he doesn't have to debate again and thus giving Miliband little opportunity to improve his personal ratings.

Can see why Labour were really pushing for the tv debates and the Tories weren't. Cameron can't perform without his rabble behind him

Yep, I think it's very clear after tonight why Cameron refused a debate with Miliband.

He's always been a flat track bully. He's a national embarrassment in PMQs.

I got plenty to spare lid. Roll up. All bigots welcome.

I know you have, pal. That's why I don't feel guilty for doing so.

P.S. It's not hatred (I'm not the greatest political mind that has ever existed), it's more incredulity. You just seem incredibly stubborn. That's my point of view, anyway

You need to go back to the 1950's to find leaders with working class roots. UKIP are in course to win 4 seats. 4. Don't insult working class people by saying they want to hear racist UKIP rhetoric.

Sorry mate I'm saying what I hear around me from my mates who work in Jaguar, the lads who are on the tools, the lads in the pub, the lads at the match. These are the people that used to vote Labour as did their families. They don't know who to vote for anyomore as the Labour Party as they see it are Tories with a different name . They won't vote Labour, they definitely won't Tory, some of them won't vote at all, but some will vote for UKIP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back