Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The Battle for Number 10 - NOT A Live Debate - Cameron vs Miliband - 9PM KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm no fan of Miliband at all, and personally think this election is a choice between a douche and a turd, but honestly thought Miliband would have polled a win there by about 60/40. Weird.

He's just one of those people who are hard to like.

I'm no fan of Miliband at all, and personally think this election is a choice between a douche and a turd, but honestly thought Miliband would have polled a win there by about 60/40. Weird.

He was already so low in leadership polls that this can be considered a victory for him.

Think a large amount of people can't see past the stigma he's had attached to him.

Not really surprised at that result.

Cameron comes across as a smoothie who is trying to connect with people even though it's a sham.

Milliband comes across as a bit of a toff unfortunately for him. Don't think working people feel that they can connect with him.

Quite like Ed and very much enjoyed him getting into Paxman.

Whenever he does anything question wise, it's overshadowed by questions about his brother and previous labour leaders. Speak about Ed. The present and not the past.

He's set himself up quite well I feel.

I was surprised it wasn't 50/50, but when the dust settles on this, Cameron spent all his time talking about the economy and Milliband spent it talking about his personality and such is the downfall of having no policies to discuss that as a result people will be more confident in Cameron as a result.

They're both Tories except one is slightly to the left of the other. What does Miliband have in common with working people, nothing at all. This is going to be one of the worst elections ever for voter apathy and expect big gains from UKIP and other right wing monstrosities, as they are the only ones who are saying what working people want to hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back