The bending of PSR rules

With regards the athletic piece, we need to just ignore this now.
We’ve tried our best, it’s clear to see and any breach will be minimal probably resulting in a 1 point deduction, 2 maximum.
Branthwaite/ no Branthwaite would be about a 10 point swing.
We all know this is Ratcliffe again and their one last push before this jarg deadline tomorrow.
That’s not true at all. If we lose we could get one or two more points for LAST season’s breach but the knock on effect on this years numbers could put us up to 40m in breach THIS season (assuming right now we are just inside the number). That could result in 5 or 6 more for the 23/24 breach and we could end up with another 8 in total.

It’s a disgrace this hasn’t been resolved so we know where we stand. It’s complicated but with the right experts hearing the case it’s not THAT complicated. But if we make no further sales before the deadline we really are just chancing it and praying to God we win the argument.

Personally I think common sense says we should win but you’re in the lap of the gods with the PL.

With regards the athletic piece, we need to just ignore this now.
We’ve tried our best, it’s clear to see and any breach will be minimal probably resulting in a 1 point deduction, 2 maximum.
Branthwaite/ no Branthwaite would be about a 10 point swing.
We all know this is Ratcliffe again and their one last push before this jarg deadline tomorrow.

Their ability to swing the media and use it to further their interests is something every Evertonian should take note of

for all the tripe masters spouts will he be championing what a bargain dobbin was if his career takes off he could go on to be 15/20 goal a season striker, Jim ratcliffe might go on to offer villa a few quid and a few liters of pool cleaner and a diesel card to which I hope villa tell them to do 1, I would like nothing more than for us to not deal with united in any way when it come to transf

Genuinely intrigued as to how he sees them being disadvantaged?
Pitty they finished 8th

I don't see an issue with this purchase really, think he's worth the money, would have loved him here.

Nothing sus about it. Had a great year in the Championship as they got promoted. Similar fee to what Brentford paid for Lewis-Potter.

He’s a really good player, said for ages we should sign him.
Yeah, my bad.

He's well worth it after a good season in the Championship.

Meanwhile Dobbin is never worth 10M.

Guess Masters is right after all....