Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The bending of PSR rules

The transfer market is incredibly complex and every player is an individual unique human being with different strengths and weaknesses. The idea that you can put an objective valuation on each individual is ludicrous and a little bit sinister.
Yep. Next disturbing philosophical question, as the native Americans put it: How can a specimen of homo sapiens own land?

I have 5 acres.

With the Philogene links........I'm guessing Villa will be owed a decent sell on %
Could this be the cleverest swerve on PSR so far?
Will they proceed to go and buy Simms from Coventry?

It’s right there in the small print then.

They wanted us to sell Branthwaite because he goes for a larger fee than Dobbin, therefore their 4% fee is bigger.

Follow the money, and you’ll always find your answer.
1000008902.webp

for all the tripe masters spouts will he be championing what a bargain dobbin was if his career takes off he could go on to be 15/20 goal a season striker, Jim ratcliffe might go on to offer villa a few quid and a few liters of pool cleaner and a diesel card to which I hope villa tell them to do 1, I would like nothing more than for us to not deal with united in any way when it come to transfers

We embarrassed them with the deal and made their rules look silly. One of their money makers couldn't get our star player on the cheap and now they are sending letters round 😂 How have Chelsea not been pulled up selling hotels to a sister company? Need clubs to start getting together sooner rather than later to take action. One club here and there isn't enough.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back