The bending of PSR rules

The absurdity of premier league valuations are such nebulous and subjective concept , I didn't see man united get investigated for selling danial James for over 30 million to leeds but that's the whole crux of this travesty just because a player even if didn't even play has association with a Sky six club their value is deemed universally more worth. Which once again there's no clear rubric for any of this, obviously if an epl youth player who never played a league game went for 60 million that would invite rightful scrutiny but unless there's clear excessive valuation i don't know how you nitpick each transfer and try to determine if it's legit just reeks of an agenda once again from the league

Every premier league club will have wage caps next and draft picks only the sly 6 will be allowed to pay higher getting the best. Picks because. Masters said So

The absurdity of premier league valuations are such nebulous and subjective concept , I didn't see man united get investigated for selling danial James for over 30 million to leeds but that's the whole crux of this travesty just because a player even if didn't even play has association with a Sky six club their value is deemed universally more worth. Which once again there's no clear rubric for any of this, obviously if an epl youth player who never played a league game went for 60 million that would invite rightful scrutiny but unless there's clear excessive valuation i don't know how you nitpick each transfer and try to determine if it's legit just reeks of an agenda once again from the league
Brewester moved from Liverpool for 23 million and hadn't played a minute of PL football. Dobbin had 17 appearances and scored a goal and went for less than half of the Brewster fee..

Every premier league club will have wage caps next and draft picks only the sly 6 will be allowed to pay higher getting the best. Picks because. Masters said So
I wish the PL was like this but it would be impossible to circumnavigate. With it being a global game

Draught picks for out of contract players........and swap deals only for in contract players.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back