The bending of PSR rules

Most Evertonians think exactly the opposite of what you say. We understand why it was brought in but we are baffled that as a result of technical breaches our club was put in a place where it could easily have been put in administration and gone under. I.e. exactly the situation the regs are designed to stop.

Well "most Evertonians" should go and read the reality of it as I've laid out.

The goal of PSR was never to have zero debt. It was actually "cost control measure"

For its a Grand Old Team to play for,
For its a Grand Old team for accountancy
And if you know the PSR
It's enough to make your heart go
Woooooooaaaaaaarrrrrrr!!!

We don't care what the premier league say,
What the f*** do we care,
For we all know,
That there's going to be a show,
When the Financial boys are there…..all together now……

Don't remember this fuss last year when Saudi clubs were paying inflated fees for players.

I'm all for financial rules for the purpose of fairness in football but last year showed us the premier leagues current rules are not fit for purpose.

Isn’t this all because that Alice the MU fan moaned that we were circumventing the rules as opposed to having to complying with them by selling JB on the cheap to them. Nothing to see here….what a whinger.

Well "most Evertonians" should go and read the reality of it as I've laid out.

The goal of PSR was never to have zero debt. It was actually "cost control measure"
Evertonian don’t give one about the goal of PRS. What an odd argument. We care about the ridiculous unintended consequences of the regulations.

The PL rules are clear on this.

GQybywIWcAEDkj4

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back