The Best Chippy in Liverpool?

Status
Not open for further replies.

anyone remember "no neck's" chippy on stanley road, they used to keep the raw fish on top of the cans

you'd go to have a lovely ice cold slurp of cola after a game of footy, all you would taste is the sweaty tang of rotten flange

disgusting !!!

as previously mentioned,
George Jerry's (Bootle) is very good

but honourable shout outs to ..

Tim's on Orwell Road (Kirkdale)

Yan's Two Flowers/Charcoal Feet Chippy on Stanley Road (Kirkdale)

Lorens on Rice Lane (Walton)

and also Happy Flyer on East Prescot Rd (Old Swan/Kensington)

No necks is still going!

byrnes on stewart road.

the best but always a queue

the bluestar sell good chips and kebabs, on the corner of walton hall avenue/long lane

I'm gonna go ahead and say it... The Lobster Pot is overrated.

Reason everyone thinks it's the dogs is because you only really ever end up in there after a boozy night out in town when everything you eat automatically becomes "the best thing ever" anyway.

The lobster pot have had a few tellings off from the council over food poisioning and poor hygeine.

My kinda thread this!
K - Tams west derby does an amazing fried rice with an egg on it and their barbecue sauce.

Friendly garden Bootle everything is fantastic but especially their salt and pepper chicken fillet.

Chicksters not really a chippy but a takeaway. Does a gorgeous chicken burger, pizzas are fab and do a boss stuffed crust. And the chips well. They put this weird red salt/seasoning on and I've never had nicer chips in the world. Theirs one on Stanley road and smithdown!

Giorgios on Church Road, Wavertree
Lucky Jade on Scotchbarn Drive, Prescot
Walton Village by the ground

One of my old friends in school, his dad ran a chippy. Dont know where tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back