• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

The Champions League Final - Spurs v The Other Lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He got Spurs...actual Tottenham Hotspur to the Champions League final without spending a penny last summer or January.

Didn’t win but bloody hell. Spurs in the Champions League final. It’s unreal.

When he was finally given money he chose to spunk it all on *checks notes* Moussa Sissoko

Liverpool were crap. The establishment got what they wanted.

Watched the game in a London pub. The most obnoxious southern Liverpool 'fans' barely watching the game boiled my blood. They were also impersonating scousers.

Everton better raise their game next season.

I don't actually think it is

They did barely anything against us in the League this season

If Brands and Silva can sort this window we could have a very good squad on our hands

Keep the faith
They've been denied a league and Champions League double by an unprecedented City team.

We finished below Wolves. Their reject striker Origi scores loads of goals against Barcelona and in the final, we have loads of reject strikers we can't even give away.

It's horrible watching them winning, yet again. 95 is so long ago.

Champions league? That truly was awful football. Nothing to talk about bar the penalty and Spuds not really showing any fight for me.59601
I was a tad worried about this chap who was getting squashed over the bar when the 2nd went in.

Yes it's going to be unbearable for a couple of weeks, you know what would have been worse though? Hearing them bleating on all summer about how they should have won a double, that da best teem in da werld didn't deserve to come away with nothing from the season

They've been denied a league and Champions League double by an unprecedented City team.

We finished below Wolves. Their reject striker Origi scores loads of goals against Barcelona and in the final, we have loads of reject strikers we can't even give away.

It's horrible watching them winning, yet again. 95 is so long ago.

We´re so far away from this it´s pathetic. I just look at how we competed in the 80s and can´t understand how we´ve fell from grace in such a timid manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back