• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

The Champions League Final - Spurs v The Other Lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were pants tonight and won it by default - they will get wrinsed by city again next season - we will be stronger. We are closer to them than other times in my life like 5-0 at goodison in 82

Mate, if we finished 7th I´d be surprised. We are operating on another planet.

They've been denied a league and Champions League double by an unprecedented City team.

We finished below Wolves. Their reject striker Origi scores loads of goals against Barcelona and in the final, we have loads of reject strikers we can't even give away.

It's horrible watching them winning, yet again. 95 is so long ago.
What's worse is that it has been thirty-two years since we've really competed at the top of the English game - a bleeding generation! We're miles away from it.

Seeing that shower doing well again and winning this competition twice, in less than half that time, just leaves a sour taste.

Dunno. By letter of the footballing law is it a pen? He starts by pointing at someone to mark. But then when Mane hits it he moves its arm so that's where it's considered intentional. My bigger gripe is just the bloody jamminess of the situation.

Now I have to go to work on Monday and listen to them talk utter bawlocks 40 hours a week. For the love of!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back