• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

The Champions League Final - Spurs v The Other Lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dreadful game. They will obviously go to town on this but thankfully they can't claim to be the best team in England, never mind Europe. Thought I would be gutted if they won but after that football fog I feel nowt. Like they had won the charity shield. Really think the Champs League needs to sort its format out going forward. Two teams in the final who have not won their own league in decades kinda dilutes the importance of it. Having said that I would bloody love to be in Madrid now celebrating Everton winning a pot. But I am happy enough to wait for the league. The one that matters

Wish they would stop with these fireworks,who the heck sells fireworks in may/june -hard enough in november and the weeks before/after,for my dog

We matched and bettered them in the 80s. We have to believe it can happen again otherwise there's no point.
I've honestly only just picked up on the result and to say I'm not surprised is an understatement and I'm not arsed one way or the other.
For us as a club sharing the city with them we either just wither away and die or hope that Moshiri and crew get the stadium built to at least give us a sporting chance to reduce the chasm between us and them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back