• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

The Champions League Final - Spurs v The Other Lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its true all year I've been a victim of harrassment on this forum for daring to show angst at underachievtment - be it the manager, ownership, that lot being miles ahead.

I suggest if you and your cronies cant accept some Blues dont have a positive outlook of the club at present to respectfully disagree otherwise you'll only forever live your life arguing with fellow blues!
Its not about angst,you drift from one thread to another,loke the Chernobyl cloud,be it this thread,stadium thread,player threads,we all know where we currently stand,we are 10 years and 100s of millions of £££ behind 6/7 teams,but you acting like a 10 year old that cant have the new ps4 game doesnt solve anything

He is entitled to his opinion.We haven't won anything in nearly 25 years.Haven't won a derby in nearly 9 years, and now there is an rs victory parade, through town on top of that.There's plenty to be a misery arse about to be fair.

Let them get on with it, crying about it doesn't solve anything. If circumstances had been different (mid season form on our part, Dembele's miss for 4-0) we might have had a season to crow about and they would be trophyless but life doesn't work that way

Mate you were crying the other day that Newcastle were going to dominate the Premier league for the next 10 years

It's all just a bit embarrassing.

But why argue with a fellow Evertonian?

I dont give a toss if you post Brighton are going to win the league next year if thats your opinion fair enough.

The amount of abuse I and others get on here is crazy considering its an OPINION.

I suggest if you're all that pent up like some Pitbull caged all day maybe go on a multi fan forum and take that frustration out on a Kopite or West Ham fan instead of one of your own.

I find it all embarassing that this goes on, @ijjysmith saying 10 kopites is worth 1 Evertonian - then goes on to call a fellow Blue a nobhead.

Some of YOU lot give Evertonians a bad name - maybe look in the mirror before you throw stones in glass houses lol

Its true all year I've been a victim of harrassment on this forum for daring to show angst at underachievtment - be it the manager, ownership, that lot being miles ahead.

I suggest if you and your cronies cant accept some Blues dont have a positive outlook of the club at present to respectfully disagree otherwise you'll only forever live your life arguing with fellow blues!

I don't have a positive outlook on the club at present. I don't think very many do. But I've realised over time that there's no point spending all day every day dwelling on it. It doesn't do anyone any good. Constantly reminding us all how rubbish we've been for 30 years is firstly pointless, because we are all well aware. And secondly it's extremely boring.

Things might never get better. Such is life. But who knows what might happen. A bit of patience and a bit of luck and maybe we'll get back to the top table. Yes we get frustrated and all go off on one from time to time, but I'd rather stay positive and hope for the best than dwell constantly on the fact we are crap.

Even if we never do get the better of that lot ever again then so what? I'd rather lose every game for the rest of my life and support Everton than be a red and see 10 trebles. Life will go on. That lot should never define who we are and how we perceive ourselves.

Shows what can be done in targeting very specific weaknesses, bringing in world class VVD and Becker.

Hopefully for you Toffees fans, Moshiri receives sound advice to make the right moves this summer. With Arsenal crumbling and Chelsea losing Hazard/transfer ban, you have a decent chance of progressing.

no one has a problem with what you're saying you spam the same opinion every single day in multiple threads some that aren't even related to Everton having digs at the board or Silva or Moshiri, You're just a revolving door of negativity and people don't want to see it every day.
Then you have an absolute meltdown over Newcastle getting taken over (which hasn't happened yet) Just turn it down a little.

It all wouldn't be so bad if we where picking up a trophy or two every 3 or 4 years but it just ain't gonna happen and that's why it's so painful when they win stuff

Thank God Brands has a clue then innit.
Precisely Goat.

I absolve Ryazantsev for a while as he's obviously Moshiri's man in the camp, but the others aren't worth a carrot.
Woods is there for the free lunches and directors box tickets, and the big payout once Moshiri completes his shares buyout.
DBB is miles out of her depth in the role of CEO of a huge football club, and we are a huge football club, just one that's lost its way.
Harris is a joke imo, a Man U fan on the board of Everton to oversee a stadium... when his past record in that department with Wembley was a total disaster.
And BK just doesn't seem to want to let go of the reins.

Moshiri needs to get a sodding grip of things and bring in some hard-nosed businessmen to take control of everything off the field.
Where is the direction from the top, where is the ambition - 52k for the stadium is laughable - where is the vision to take us to the top ?

People far better advised and eloquent that I have voiced similar opinions much better than I, but Everton still muddles along as it has for the past 20 or more years.
While so many others have grown and capitalised massively upon the opportunities that the dawn of the Premier League spawned, we've stood still and let them disappear into the distance... and they're still widening the gap with every season that drifts by.

Last edited:
But why argue with a fellow Evertonian?

I dont give a toss if you post Brighton are going to win the league next year if thats your opinion fair enough.

The amount of abuse I and others get on here is crazy considering its an OPINION.

I suggest if you're all that pent up like some Pitbull caged all day maybe go on a multi fan forum and take that frustration out on a Kopite or West Ham fan instead of one of your own.

I find it all embarassing that this goes on, @ijjysmith saying 10 kopites is worth 1 Evertonian - then goes on to call a fellow Blue a nobhead.

Some of YOU lot give Evertonians a bad name - maybe look in the mirror before you throw stones in glass houses lol

FFS mate where did that come from???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back