• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

The Champions League Final - Spurs v The Other Lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the same broken record spiel from you though, you don't give credit for anything. Even hours ago you were calling Moshiri a clown and demanding he go watch the day trippers in Concert Square partying when they should have been in Madrid. That's why people have a go at you, we all have negatives about the club and our standing, just some of us don't see the need to push it onto others day in and day out

Yet the same super fans have spent the whole season switching between Man City and Spurs profile pics.

Maybe if the super fans of the Clique would start asking more questions like myself of the board/manager/club we might actually be able to focus on ourselves rather than whoever that lot are playing eh?

Inappropriate Language
Harsh they beat Napoli who lost Serie A by 1 point, the champions of France, Germany, Spain, Portugal and a top 4 team from the strongest league in the world in the final.

Scary is they will get loads of money for this, commercial deals galore and stadium expansion and they got that monkey off with winning this trophy.

It's awful being an Evertonian right now, Moshiri Silva and Brands have massive expectations even further now while them across the park are going to get better.

Sad as fcuk - win the CL and you're on an everton forum lol

Harsh they beat Napoli who lost Serie A by 1 point, the champions of France, Germany, Spain, Portugal and a top 4 team from the strongest league in the world in the final.

Scary is they will get loads of money for this, commercial deals galore and stadium expansion and they got that monkey off with winning this trophy.

It's awful being an Evertonian right now, Moshiri Silva and Brands have massive expectations even further now while them across the park are going to get better.

We've been expecting you

Take it on the
Yet the same super fans have spent the whole season switching between Man City and Spurs profile pics.

Maybe if the super fans of the Clique would start asking more questions like myself of the board/manager/club we might actually be able to focus on ourselves rather than whoever that lot are playing eh?

Let me know what questions you got to ask of the board/manager and club and let me know what they said.

There is no clique ffs, never has been

LOL

Congratulations on two fronts.

Firstly for your win tonight.

Secondly for the cringiest/saddest post on the forum in years.

lol
lol
lol
lol

Have your day in the sun you tedious little meff ;)

Well if Eriksen was playing tonight to put himself in the transfer shop window, it better be a pawn shop. He stunk the place out tonight !!!

Eriksen is a top player, he’s been of the ball for the majority of this season. Spurs are a nothing club, he’s done a tremendous job getting them were they are but they’re always a seem to be one bad move from slipping right back down the ladder

Precisely Goat.

I absolve Ryazantsev for a while as he's obviously Moshiri's man in the camp, but the others aren't worth a carrot.
Woods is there for the free tickets and directors box tickets, and the big payout once Moshiri completes his shares buyout.
DBB is miles out of her depth in the role of CEO of a huge football club, and we are a huge football club, just one that's lost its way.
Harris is a joke imo, a Man U fan on the board of Everton to oversee a stadium... when his past record in that department with Wembley was a total disaster.
And BK just doesn't seem to want to let go of the reins.

Moshiri needs to get a sodding grip of things and bring in some hard-nosed businessmen to take control of everything off the field.
Where is the direction from the top, where is the ambition - 52k for the stadium is laughable - where is the vision to take us to the top ?

People far better advised and eloquent that I have voiced similar opinions much better than I, but Everton still muddles along as it has for the past 20 or more years.
While so many others have grown and capitalised massively upon the opportunities that the dawn of the Premier League spawned, we've stood still and let them disappear into the distance... and they're still widening the gap with every season that drifts by.

I saw somewhere Leahy (an Evertonian) had increased B & M's turnover by 300% in 5 years. This is after leading Tesco's to be the most successful business in the UK (and one that has plummeted after his departure). That's the sort of turnaround we need really.

Yeah but what we need to get to their level is hard to achieve and will take time. We are miles off the pace and only through recruiting top players can we reach their level.

It's achievable don't get me wrong, but we need patience. Knee jerk reactions after their success aren't helpful and I'm worried people are going to have unrealistic expectations next season because of the frustration at their success.

We need to completely overhaul our squad, our mentality, our culture, and 30 years of managed decline. Next year we need to worry only about ourselves. That means being better than we were this year. Hopefully significantly better.
Who's talking about knee jerk reactions Tim ?

Our owner and BoD have had three years to come up with plans of how to return Everton to greatness and they've made a complete and utter town halls of it so far, at least prior to appointing Brands, who I truly hope is the catalyst to rectifying the garbage wrought upon us by the back end of the Martinez reign, Koeman, Walsh and Allardyce... who were all allowed to waste money.

Niasse, Bolasie, Ramirez, Martina, Williams etc etc. Stupid fees paid, ridiculous wages offered with no recognisable plan.

Oh, hi friend

Eriksen is a top player, he’s been of the ball for the majority of this season. Spurs are a nothing club, he’s done a tremendous job getting them were they are but they’re always a seem to be one bad move from slipping right back down the ladder
Against us he looks devastating. There's no denying he was rubbish tonight in the biggest game of his career.

Go out and celebrate your win, you rather odd character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back