• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

The Champions League Final - Spurs v The Other Lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't count that as Spurs spent nothing and Liverpool are a money club! Haha

Oh well we knew they'd win it, doesn't feel as bad as i thought tbh

That game been so bad has made me brain dead and not really interested in anything right now lol,expected Liverpool to win but be a way better final

Bad bell you

Its true all year I've been a victim of harrassment on this forum for daring to show angst at underachievtment - be it the manager, ownership, that lot being miles ahead.

I suggest if you and your cronies cant accept some Blues dont have a positive outlook of the club at present to respectfully disagree otherwise you'll only forever live your life arguing with fellow blues!

Dreadful game. They will obviously go to town on this but thankfully they can't claim to be the best team in England, never mind Europe. Thought I would be gutted if they won but after that football fog I feel nowt. Like they had won the charity shield. Really think the Champs League needs to sort its format out going forward. Two teams in the final who have not won their own league in decades kinda dilutes the importance of it. Having said that I would bloody love to be in Madrid now celebrating Everton winning a pot. But I am happy enough to wait for the league. The one that matters
My fear is mate. You'll be waiting an awful long time. We had our chance to dominate English and European football in the mid 80s but it was unfortunately snatched away from us.

He is entitled to his opinion.We haven't won anything in nearly 25 years.Haven't won a derby in nearly 9 years, and now there is an rs victory parade, through town on top of that.There's plenty to be a misery arse about to be fair.

I find it difficult for anyone to dispute following us isn´t a hard slog. I´ve got a couple of mates staying in mine in Madrid, how can´t I look on in envy at what they´ve experienced tonight?

Its true all year I've been a victim of harrassment on this forum for daring to show angst at underachievtment - be it the manager, ownership, that lot being miles ahead.

I suggest if you and your cronies cant accept some Blues dont have a positive outlook of the club at present to respectfully disagree otherwise you'll only forever live your life arguing with fellow blues!

Mate you were crying the other day that Newcastle were going to dominate the Premier league for the next 10 years

It's all just a bit embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back