• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

The Champions League Final - Spurs v The Other Lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D7_LVW0XUAIiNNW
On a side note, you have to hand it to those stretch waist jeans.

'Champions League' final eh?
The two clubs competing tonight have not been champions of their own league for a combined total of 88 years...
I just can't tell you how much I want Spurs to win tonight and to see them finish the season with absolutely sweet FA (again).

I'm going 'full cockney' tonight: Putting on my old Pearly King sequined suit, eating jellied eels and having a Chas & Dave LP on
during the game. Cam on you faakkin Spurs!

Do you live near the city @roydo? Not having a go but if you do you shoukd understand how im sick of seeing friends/family who are reds have ace weekends like this to look forward to whilst its the same old for us Blues year after year, season after season.

Not any more.

For those that aren't aware it's live for free in 4K UHD on Bt Sport youtube channel, free to air on Virgin and BT Sport app.

You know full well what I mean.

If you're made up being an Evertonian after the past few seasons never mind since 95 sound for you but plenty of fans are slowly getting fed up of little to no hope of seeing us ever win/achieve something again.

Blah blah blah mate

Every day I'm made up being an Evertonian for what it's worth so I genuinely feel sorry that you dknt feel the same yet still find the time to bore everyone with utter crap post after post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back