• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

The Champions League Final - Spurs v The Other Lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
From a Scouse perspective I'll be happy for them if they win tonight. Fully expect them to.

The blue in me hopes thousands of kopite hearts break tonight.

Also side point as a blue, how sad would it be to see spurs surpass us that extent when we were equals / better than them not so long ago.

I had a lot and I mean a lot on them to win it at 22/1 when they got beat by Barca in the first leg if they win am off to Thailand tonight with the winnings trust me I hope tommorow I wake up in my bed in Walton.. horrible rats

My mate just text me from Madrid saying he’s ashamed of his fellow fans, tickets getting robbed, trying to bunk in etc.

From a Scouse perspective I'll be happy for them if they win tonight. Fully expect them to.

The blue in me hopes thousands of kopite hearts break tonight.

Also side point as a blue, how sad would it be to see spurs surpass us that extent when we were equals / better than them not so long ago.
They can't surpass us even if they win this simple runners up league cup. We've won the league three times since their last effort ffs

Liverpool Team

Alisson
Robertson
Van Dijk
Matip
Alexander-Arnold
Henderson
Wijnaldum
Fabinho
Salah
Firminho
Mane

strong side

hope spurs pick a strong team too

key will be stopping their full backs getting the crosses in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back