• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

The Champions League Final - Spurs v The Other Lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats your take on the 3 week break between the end of the season and tonight?

Mine, for what its worth, is that Spurs have been lucky as it gave them time to get Kane and Winks fit after a poor run in, but for Liverpool, the momentum they had in the run it might have evaporated.
Hopefully.

Plus it's an away game for the rs. We know they're not as good away from their loft extension.

Blimey. Forgot all about that.
Even though they've had a break from matches, I suspect that Klopp and Pochettino haven't let them relax too much and then straight into international duty.

I suspect the Dutch players will be there as well (some others as well?) and then there's the African Cup of Nations, which is 21st June to the 19th July.

With the way they both play and the length of the season with no real sustained break, I can see a few of their players being a bit lethargic next season.

Kane starting is a massive call. Moura must be gutted.

Hard to say whether Kane playing boosts or hurts Spurs chances tonight. If he was definitely fit it'd be a different story.

Anyway, 4-1 Liverpool.
3-0 for the rs spurs to bottle it after 20 minutes, hope i am very wrong

I would ducking love Spurs to be Champions of Europe tonight, not only would it stop the RS, it would be a breath of fresh air, and I’d massively congratulate them for doing it by building, without being bought out by a foreign billionaire consortium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back