• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

The Champions League Final - Spurs v The Other Lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can hear the neighbours celebrating, think I might neck a few more then grab my chainsaw and go full leatherface on them, never liked them anyway

Mad thing is I’m really not arsed, I’d made my peace with it a long time ago they were always going to win it. Not much will change - they are still going on about 2005 anyway. Mutants.

Can’t get worse than Istanbul. There’s absolutely no bragging to be had after that performance. They were crap. It won’t get mentioned again now they’ve won but they were absolutely shocking.

After some preventative measures can honestly say I’ve not seen one mention of the game on Facebook tonight, quite impressed with that lol

Imagine knocking Tottenham, we'd all wish Everton were playing in a CL Final.

IMO they were always underdogs, the pen in the first minute made it very difficult from there.

Lets face it, we were always kidding ourselves trying to rely on Tottenham. The not-so-great pretenders of English football.

A pathetic TWO league titles in their entire history and they believe they're a big club.

Shambles.Gutless. A total bottle job.

As for the RS that's as bad as they've played all season. Although they've been helped by a few dubious decisions tonight.

We're going to just have to take the jibes and crowing that's coming our way but we got through it in 2005 and will do again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back