• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

The Champions League Final - Spurs v The Other Lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diabolical decision from the manager to select a player who hasn't kicked a competitive football for nearly two months ahead of the fully fit hat trick hero from the semi final. Criminal. And to partner that with that utterly useless get Alli. Pochettino cost them, make no mistake about it.

All I’m gonna say is I’m pleased for that fella with terminal Cancer that’s been in the news the last few days.

Hope the poor sod was well enough to watch the game and enjoy the result.

Yup

I think most of us have a mate or two who supports them and wouldn't be an arse about it. We should probably focus on those people and ignore the rest of the weapons who follow them

Terrible game. Spurs didnt show up, a goal down from.2 minutes in yet took them best part of 75 minutes to wake up. They were quite content knocking it around at the back. Son was ok and tried to make things happen, ali kane moura, absolute garbage. Rs dont deserve to win it but neither do spurs. F em.

Weird game. Worst feeling in the world is when you leave a pitch feeling you could have done more. Think that will apply to most of the Spurs players.

Keeps spurs down where they belong, if they won that they stay up there with the big boys and keep all there top players. They still may keep them but a few itchy feet now I reckon including the manager. But what a rubbish final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back