The Demotion of the song Grand Old Team

Should Grand Old Team be restored to prominence again over the numb nuts 'wooo!' song

• Total voters
I don't mind when fans sing GOT/Everton forever...but when they are played on the tannoy pre match I find it toe curling embarrassing because the tunes sounds so old fashioned, like some 50's musical hall stuff. Not a fan of Spirit of the Blues either , sorry, it reminds me a bit of some early Saturday night light entertainment show would have as a tune.
Exactly how I feel, great when sung by thousands, absolute garbage when Kenwright insists they dust off Cyrils 78s and wind up the gramaphone.

Fan songs need to be catchy, not too complicated. The beard stroking musos online scoff at anything that isn't worthy of an Ivor Novello gong.

They're footy songs, sung by (mainly) man-baby knobheads.

They're all fine in that format. Even the Wooooo one.

Exactly how I feel, great when sung by thousands, absolute garbage when Kenwright insists they dust off Cyrils 78s and wind up the gramaphone.

Fan songs need to be catchy, not too complicated. The beard stroking musos online scoff at anything that isn't worthy of an Ivor Novello gong.

They're footy songs, sung by (mainly) man-baby knobheads.

They're all fine in that format. Even the Wooooo one.
Yes mate, the amount of times I 've seen opposition fans laughing their heads off at how s*** the songs are pre match on the tannoy

Played immediately after the final whistle last night.

Back where it belongs hopefully.

Maybe someone is listening to the fans at last?

Heartening again to hear GOT being played on the final whistle by the club against Brighton.

Looks like they finally heard the message.