The drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were together for four years then I had a lot of trouble with coping with some things from work. We separated and I was pissed and ignore him until I was smart enough to realize it made thing better. He said he loved me more than anything but I was not in a good place. We got back together after I got my crap sorted and things are 1000x better.
Women not knowing what they want shocker! :p

We were together for four years then I had a lot of trouble with coping with some things from work. We separated and I was pissed and ignore him until I was smart enough to realize it made thing better. He said he loved me more than anything but I was not in a good place. We got back together after I got my crap sorted and things are 1000x better.
good luck

Women not knowing what they want shocker! :p
Well, it was not that. I knew I wanted him. Had a hard time coping with something that happened and it only got worse as I got hard on myself making sure my career was progressing as I wanted. My problem is I demand absolute perfection of myself and got mad at myself if things were not that way. Long story short, I have learned to chillax.

Well, it was not that. Had a hard time coping with something that happened and it only got worse as I got hard on myself making sure my career was progressing as I wanted. My problem is I demand absolute perfection of myself and got mad at myself if things were not that way. Long story short, I have learned to chillax.
Very un-Asian I have learnt...but well done ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back