The drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

In the 4+ years I have known him he has not, but he does not use any slang I'd be unfamiliar with or have not learned
I don't think he is from alsager then . Your description of him makes him sound normal which I'm sure he is . But I think his mum lied to him about his place of birth .

I don't think he is from alsager then . Your description of him makes him sound normal which I'm sure he is . But I think his mum lied to him about his place of birth .
LOL, he does not even get what that would mean. He's a really sweet guy with no prejudices, so I think his bite about Liverpool is just in jest. We went to visit where most of his family lived and it was a nice area. Not sure what the deal is.

LOL, he does not even get what that would mean. He's a really sweet guy with no prejudices, so I think his bite about Liverpool is just in jest. We went to visit where most of his family lived and it was a nice area. Not sure what the deal is.
I'm Only pulling your chain mate it's half 3 in the morning and I'm wide awake and gutted. How long you been with him ?

I'm Only pulling your chain mate it's half 3 in the morning and I'm wide awake and gutted. How long you been with him ?
We were together for four years then I had a lot of trouble with coping with some things from work. We separated and I was pissed and ignore him until I was smart enough to realize it made thing better. He said he loved me more than anything but I was not in a good place. We got back together after I got my crap sorted and things are 1000x better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back