The drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is still the drunk thread I am well and truly leathered. With wine, beer and single malts. This post took a while to compose as a result

horrible hangover here, drinked jerry sailor-rum like a sponge with father in law. tonight is gonna be bevvy day for sure, missus made me giftbasket wich was full of special beers, perfect

Jesus wept. Can someone point me in the direction of the hangover thread please?

You've found it. The drunk thread is your answer. By being permanantly pissed one cannot have said hangover. Get another one in ya lad!

Having a few quiets myself tonight, nothing like a cold one on a beautiful summer evening :D

sausagenipples!
my friend just got to know he banged some old lady in bar two nights ago. he doesnt remember anything, really...ffs
tonight we are gonna hunt that mystery woman down, UGH

Last night my mates bought me what is known as a "Dirty Pint", filled with just about every spirit in the bar. I think it cost them about £50 and It was vile, the addition of Baileys was the cherry on the cake as it made it curdle. I was forced to down it in one and from there on in I proceeded to get more and more drunk by the minute until about 10am this morning. I remember barely anything from last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back