The drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night my mates bought me what is known as a "Dirty Pint", filled with just about every spirit in the bar. I think it cost them about £50 and It was vile, the addition of Baileys was the cherry on the cake as it made it curdle. I was forced to down it in one and from there on in I proceeded to get more and more drunk by the minute until about 10am this morning. I remember barely anything from last night.

Well in BLF

Done many a "dirty pint" in my days in the forces, how you managed not to vom with the Baileys, proud of you lad.

Well in BLF

Done many a "dirty pint" in my days in the forces, how you managed not to vom with the Baileys, proud of you lad.

Mate I've got no idea how I didn't vom, It's a minor miracle. The lads were astonished, they thought I was guaranteed to vom. I was close to at one point like, I got about 3/4 of the way down and gagged, mainly from the feeling of the curdled Baileys passing my lips.

My mates treated me like a hero for the rest of the night, it was wonderful.

Mate I've got no idea how I didn't vom, It's a minor miracle. The lads were astonished, they thought I was guaranteed to vom. I was close to at one point like, I got about 3/4 of the way down and gagged, mainly from the feeling of the curdled Baileys passing my lips.

My mates treated me like a hero for the rest of the night, it was wonderful.

Awesome work mate, I'm sure it's hurting like hell now like!

getting 'on it' again tonight.

worst hangover this morning throwing up till 6 o clock
and felt horrible allday, thats what happens when u have vod + coke
fosters, an cider. said i wouldnt drink again

but **** it im alright now COYB

hey my new friends of the last few monyhs , i am absolutley ****ted andhave had an awesome day with my fanly and am crying over what it cost me but hey ho never ****in mind cos my bessie mate bri came here and he was worse then me but so what ,,, we need to win tomorrow and i will be happy,,, cheers people happy xmas lov u all too xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx bed now ha ha ha maybe sofa,,,, jsson manford is a knobend ha ha

i came back ha ha, not allowed in my bed cos i gonna sore ha ha ha **** you sofa is lush and warm ha ha ,,, [Poor language removed] on toast all of them.i hope she ****s her knickers in bed and gas loads of washing to do tomorow ha aha ..... soory bos i am goosed to fucj lol

Been smashed for about 8 hours straight now just watching basketball and noticing 'Ron Artest' has changed his name to 'Metta World Peace'.

Am I going mental?

Few years ago outside of UK I had been watching a 24 marathon.....seeing Jack Bauer running around sorting out terrorism must have had a short-term lasting affect on me.....

I ended up going out with some mates and sinking some cold beers with absynthe chasers.....had a blackout for several hours although apparently nothing dramatic happened.....

Had the 'wake up' feeling (when you realise youve been doing things on autopilot) sat alone in an all-black club knocking down a bottle of beer....

I immediately asked to see the manager, a huge Nigerian guy and proceeded to tell him that I was in fact a british spy and had been following someone that night who was a terrorist...he had planted a substance in the gents toilets which could explode at any minute and he should evacuate the bar.....the manager called his security team and they went off to the gents.....

I then left, got a taxi and went to the American Embassy.....as the taxi was about to drop me off at the gate (for me to tell them about the terrorist) I half realised that this was all nonsense and went home.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back