The drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Formby is full of ****ing weird wools. This one guy, a ****ing dentist or some **** was tryin to be my mate, not having it.

Weird place.

Few years ago outside of UK I had been watching a 24 marathon.....seeing Jack Bauer running around sorting out terrorism must have had a short-term lasting affect on me.....

I ended up going out with some mates and sinking some cold beers with absynthe chasers.....had a blackout for several hours although apparently nothing dramatic happened.....

Had the 'wake up' feeling (when you realise youve been doing things on autopilot) sat alone in an all-black club knocking down a bottle of beer....

I immediately asked to see the manager, a huge Nigerian guy and proceeded to tell him that I was in fact a british spy and had been following someone that night who was a terrorist...he had planted a substance in the gents toilets which could explode at any minute and he should evacuate the bar.....the manager called his security team and they went off to the gents.....

I then left, got a taxi and went to the American Embassy.....as the taxi was about to drop me off at the gate (for me to tell them about the terrorist) I half realised that this was all nonsense and went home.....

This deserved it's own thread to be honest.

Great work.

OK, let battle commence. It all began with a couple of cold Millers - or whatever that crap in the fridge was - now I'm off to the pub to drink rum and make appalling passes at nearly everyone I know.

HAPPY NEW YEAR [Poor language removed]!

hehe if i have time, gotta go to sauna, cheers....

Enjoy mate.

gay_sauna4.jpg

Have you ever 'touched shafts' in the sauna by mistake?

Never by mistake, I think.
The finnish sauna is quite hot so you really don't can't get aroused much there. Trying to have sex at 90c has always resulted in failure for me, 2 minutes and you are drained, but not the right way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back